Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Baby Blue Beach Hut


Beret~Ebay/Dress~Sister Jane via Asos/Shoes~Topshop


Happy December! Christmas is just around the corner now and what better way to get into the winter spirit than stand next to a load of pastel coloured beach huts....or not!
The beach is my happy place and I try to get there as often as possible. Even on the coldest of days.

My new dress from Sister Jane via Asos is 100% my dream dress.
It has all the perfect elements, from the gingham and the blue to the length and the lace trim.
And just look at the sleeves! 
I feel like a Disney character or something, with an extra dash of nostalgia.

Also I just realised whilst putting these pics up that I had left the side tag still on, woops! I must have just been a bit too eager to get dressed up in it. Never mind eh?

I'm going to be doing a few Christmas related DIY's over the next few weeks, so have a little look out for those if you would like.
They will be filled with pompoms and chocolates :)

Lots of Love always




No comments:

Post a Comment