Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 7 November 2016

Monday- Rusty Railway

Beret~H&M/ Turtleneck~Primark/ Pinafore~Mod Dolly
Socks~Primark/Shoes~Topshop

Happy Monday folks!

What a lovely start to the week, the sun is still shining and if you manage to stay out of the wind, there is still a warmth in the air.
I had a day off work and so I decided to go and have a little adventure down by the old railway tracks near my town.

The station itself is so lovely, covered in flowers, pastel guttering and vintage adverts. It is in its own little time warp and is completely silent-apart from the 12 o'clock steam train. 

I felt the need to channel one of my favourite films 'The Railway Children' and hop on and off of the old rusty carriages and grassy green tracks. My tartan pinafore from Mod Dolly I have had for a few years now and it never fails to see me through the Autumn/ Winter months.

From now on I am going to make the most of my days off, as there are so many quaint little places for a stroll around Devon. 
You honestly never know what you will stumble across.

I will be cooped up working in the Pharmacy until Sunday now, so fresh air and beautiful landscapes are always very welcome.

I do hope your week has begun with a positive bang!

Lots of love always

2 comments:

  1. Another great outfit - we had a ride on a steam train on a heritage line recently during our trip to Durham!

    ReplyDelete