Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 28 November 2016

It's A Lighthouse Thing

Beret~Accessorize/Shirt~H&M/Trousers~Topshop/ Shoes~Topshop

Hello Beauts and Happy Monday!

Since moving back to Devon it has been so lovely to just be able to venture out to the coast and breathe in that sea air, whenever I need to blow away those cobwebs. Even with the weather getting increasingly more cold and like days drawing in quickly- there is always time for a stroll.

After re watching Moonrise Kingdom a week or so ago, I put myself on a mission-
to find the perfect lighthouse!
A little bit of an odd request, but I definitely found a few contenders.
The red and white stripey one, with its miniature windows and colourful paint was my favourite-it even matched my tartan trousers!

As you may have also noticed, my blog has had a little update. My wonderful wonderful friend Ru designed my brand new banner and I am just so in love with it. She managed to capture the essence of everything I wanted my blog to be- I hope you like it too :)

I simply cannot believe it is December in a few days, Christmas is just around the corner
and I desperately need to get organised. Especially as I am cooking for six this year!

Do you have any great Christmas traditions? I would love to hear them.

Lots of love always




2 comments:

  1. Some great photos of the lighthouses!

    I also love your outfit - those trousers look really comfy and warm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much! The trousers are so comfy, going to get a lot of wear out of them hopefully :) xxx

      Delete