Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 14 May 2015

GRWM: Summer Edition Video



Hey my petals,

Hope you are all well and looking forward to the weekend!

So..I made another video, something I was literally terrified to do. I did a short 'Get Ready With Me' (GRWM) video, for my typical look on a sunny day in summer. 
It's a big thing to sit in front of a camera and talk to it, I know it is cliche to say the least, but I really think it is. 

However, I decided to conquer my fear and just film and see what happens. Even if I'm not wearing a scrap of make up throughout the majority and showing how many moisturisers I need to coat on, to deal with my dry skin haha! 

Please let me know what you think and if you have any YouTube tips, then I would be so happy to hear them. 

Ooh and make sure you pop the quality up to HD! 

Lots of Love

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute vid! :) You are v well spoken and have a lovely accent. The final look is darling - great dress too.

    ReplyDelete