Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Another Year Older

Dress~Beyond Retro/ Faux fur sash~Beyond Retro/ Earrings~Vintage 

So, on Monday I celebrated my birthday... my 24th birthday to be exact. Even writing this now I still can't believe that is my age. It seems only a day ago that I was turning 18 and moving to London on my own. Now it is a whole 6 years later! 

I spent the day wearing this glorious, floor-length dress from Beyond Retro, which I picked up on my trip to Brighton. Walking around I got a few odd looks, some good some bad, but I just thought it's my birthday and I will dress how I want :)

I spent the day with my nearest and dearest and kept it minimal with carrot cake and goblets of cherry vodka. Walking around Regent's Park in the warm weather was also a lovely end to the day.

My aim is to really embrace being 24, even if I feel like I am turning 56.... there are always exciting things happening just around the corner!

4 comments:

  1. It was my birthday on Monday too! Hope you had a lovely day - your dress is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really!! Oh wow, Happy belated birthday to you too :) xx

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful dress- you look amazing! Happy Birthday <3 Alex

    http://tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete