Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 21 January 2015

OOTD: Velvet, Jewels & Pearls



Headband~Primark/ Earrings~H&M/Dress~Oh My Love/Bag~H&M 

Good Evening lovelies,

Brrrr, what a chilly week it has been in London. Getting up at 5am for work is really taking its toll on my reptile like need for heat. However I do really like looking at all the frosty benches and being able to see my breath, like a fire breathing dragon! 
I am wearing my favourite sale item, this lovely dress from Topshop. Obviously I was also wearing many layers over the top, but decided to throw them aside so I could feature the lovely bejeweled high-neck. I am really liking high necks so far this year, 
My love for hair accessories is still getting there and I love this little sparkly piece I picked up in Primark. Although it practically froze to my head during my wear of it in the crisp air.
I think I went a bit mad with the editing of these pics, I was just trying something new :)





6 comments:

  1. Love the high neck and the jewelled detailing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The collar on that dress is fantastic. How did I miss it in the sales?! Love that you paired it with white tights too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the style of your dress and especially that collar - you are brave to wear it at 5.00 a.m. on these cold, frosty mornings - I prefer my trousers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah the collar on that dress is absolutely stunning!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete