Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 25 November 2012

Night Sky Nails: Tutorial


I haven't got the longest of nails but I was soo happy with these moon and stars inspired night nails. My lovely nail art friend did them for me and I thought I would share the tutorial incase you wanted to try these out fro yourself!
Products Used 

Beauty Uk ~Blue Moon~£2.49/ Barry M~Navy~£2.99/Models Own~White nail art pen~£6.00



Step 1: Give a double coat of the light blue shade onto both hands. Making sure you create a nice smooth and thick base to work on. 




Step 2: Next cut out a bit of sponge and paint a splodge of the light blue colour, followed by the darker colour which should overlap the lighter shade slightly. This will be to create to the fade out sky look. Then use this sponge to dab the tips of your fingers, with the darker side at the very end.


Step 3: Use the nail art pen to create the moon and stars shapes across your nails. Disperse these as much as you wish. You could even add some little gems to add to the sparkle. Then you should have something that looks a little like this.....



Bethan x


No comments:

Post a Comment