Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 12 November 2012

My favourite winter item: The Beret



Winter is fast approaching and it is almost time to start layering up. I will be rummaging around to try and find matching gloves and woolly jumpers.I love this season, despite the cold and wet days it is actually the best time of year to express your style. My favourite and must have item for winter is hats, my head gets so bloody cold and my hair doesn't keep my ears warm enough etc etc. And so for me the most useful, adaptable and all round great hat is a beret. I have been buying them for years and have a collection of colours and I think they are just fantastic and go with everything. I don't think there will ever be a time when a beret isn't contemporary or complimentary. I can't seem to take mine off! Great investment.




Black Beret ~ Accessorize~ £14






Bethan x

No comments:

Post a Comment