Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Beauty and Makeup bargain buys under £10

Something a bit different today, I have been wanting to get into reviewing some products and getting a better feel of what is available in high street shops at a decent price. I am one of those girls that will keep buying the same product if I love it and has to try hard to find certain products that compliment my dry and very pale skin. So I made a video on some of the best inexpensive products that I use that are actually really great, sort  of a review but it is more to give you guys tips on how to shop wisely in an ever growing beauty market.


Items reviewed:
Smokey eyes kit~Benefit
Queen of hearts red lipstick~Collection 2000
Black liquid eyeliner~Collection 2000
Vanilla body mist~The Body Shop
My big break purple lipstick~OPI
24 hour false lash effect mascara~Maxfactor
Oatmeal body lotion~Aveeno (not featured in picture)

I can safely say I bought all of these products for under £10 and they are long lasting and well worth a bargain purchase. For the full reviews and just general ramblings you can watch the video below...




Happy shopping

Bethan x

No comments:

Post a Comment